Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pests in the Garden aka Bigfoot sighting

  And I thought I had seen most of the local pests before. I am definitely going to have to get a larger Hav-a-Hart trap if this one keeps invading. Imagine my surprise, going out to check for eggs, and finding this guy hiding out in the shed. I'm six-three, and he was looking down on me.
  Even though he gave me the heebeejeebees, he turned out to be not such a bad guy. Did have a chat with him about staying out of the grow boxes though, he left two bigfoot tracks as he strode across one of my square foot garden boxes.
  Once he left I thought, hey why not make the most out of a bigfoot compressing my garden box, so I made up some Plaster of Paris and scooped it into his tracks. I should have  photo of the cast in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing your feedback and comments