Monday, September 1, 2014

Bigfoot footprint cast photo, as promised

The cast of the bigfoot footprint from the garden is hardened. It's coming to life right out of my YA fiction book, Revelation.
Here is a photo of it. I will have it on display at my table during the St George Book Festival on October 20 at Barnes and Nobel in St George, and again at the book event on October 25 at the Children's Museum in St George.
Doesn't look that big?
Here's a comparison photo with my foot next to the cast. I wear an 11.5-12.5 depending on type of shoe (really sandal, I don't wear real shoes unless I must, but let's not get too technical)
Now that's a big foot! Not mine, the other one. And yes, I know the grass needs to be mowed. I am working on the second book in my Almost Human trilogy, Retaliation. It is scheduled to come out in Fall 2015, if I can just keep these pests out of the garden. On the upside, whatever left this print seems to get along with my chickens. None of them are missing, and Ala King, the Black Austrolorp appears to have accepted it, she hangs around the area of the footprints and clucks softly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing your feedback and comments